01254 661334
enquiries@dl-p.co.uk

Gawthorpe Hall Quinquennial Inspection and Report

The works comprised the preparation of a Schedule of Repair Costs for the building fabric and garden structures. Dating back to the 17th century, Gawthorpe Hall was the home of the Shuttleworth family until 1970. In 1850 architect Sir Charles Barry, famous for his redesign of the Houses of Parliament, restored the house and is responsible for much of the opulent interior seen today.

Client: Lancashire County Council

Lead Consultant: IWA Architects

 

Click Here to Download Project Information in PDF Format

Gawthorpe Hall

Please select an image

  • Gawthorpe Hall

Projects

Fulwood Methodist 01

Fulwood Methodist Church Crossroads Centre

The works comprised the extension and alteration to the existing Church. This entailed the creation of a Fellowship Space, ...

View project

Gawthorpe Hall

Gawthorpe Hall Quinquennial Inspection and Report

The works comprised the preparation of a Schedule of Repair Costs for the building fabric and garden structures. Dating ...

View project

Oakhill Bandstand 01

Restoration of Oakhill Park Bandstand, Accrington

This project entailed the construction of a new bandstand following fire damage to the previous bandstand within Oakhill ...

View project